Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I love to Read "2016"


This year was a whirlwind!  The time came and went so quickly but I like to try and celebrate "I love to Read" month so the kids just have something fun in the media center to celebrate reading.  The year's theme was "EVE Super Readers" with a superhero theme.  I think my favorite part was decorating with the bright colors and city like landscapes.  In order to keep it light we had a trivia question each week for the month of March for grades k-2 and 3-5.  The kids filled out a ticket with the correct answer and put it in for a drawing for some fun prizes.

Here are some pictures from our fun and fantastic month of reading!
                
A month of fun!!!
Contest Winners!!!!1
   BAM the checkout desk                                        Mr . Sherman


No comments:

Post a Comment